Cruise Ship Blog Reviews Online



Saturday, October 9, 2010

My Wife is at it Again – This Time a Cruise to Acapulco

It started out as a simple week long cruise to Alaska. My wife and I are avid cruisers…well my wife is and she drags me along. It may appear as though I am enjoying myself, but really I just want to get back to work. My wife lets me work pretty much all the time, so I want her to enjoy the cruise. For her to enjoy the cruise she has to think I am having fun too, so that’s why I pretend to enjoy myself.

Anyway, back to the Alaskan cruise…some people we met on a cruise were going to go, and so we were going to go along as well. It’s always fun to cruise with people you’ve met before…assuming you like them of course.

Read Cruise Ship And Cruising Information ...

0 comments:

Cruise Ship Dinner Video





Post a Comment