Cruise Ship Blog Reviews Online



Thursday, January 27, 2011

Cruise Ship Vacations -- 10 Secrets Experienced Cruisers Know That Will Make Your Cruise Better

Cruise ship vacations are a great way to travel, relax and visit exotic lands. Every cruise I take I learn something new that makes my next trip more enjoyable. Here are 10 secrets that will make all your cruise ship vacations memorable. 1. Most cruise lines offer special discounts for past guests, police officers and firefighters, military personnel (active duty, retired, and sometimes even veterans with as little as 2 years service), senior citizens, airline employees and more. I had already been on several cruises before I found out I was eligible for a military discount. Don't rely on your travel agent to point it out. In fact, it was a f

Read Cruise Ship And Cruising Information ...

0 comments:

Cruise Ship Dinner Video





Post a Comment