Cruise Ship Blog Reviews Online



Monday, January 7, 2013

"Spectacular 5 Country Scandinavian Cruise" on Costa's Atlantica

"Spectacular 5 Country Scandinavian Cruise" on Costa's Atlantica

I've cruised dozens of ships on various lines and in my opinion this is as good as it gets on a mega-liner of 2200+ passengers with 920 crew. Costa's Atlantica was a floating palace of art deco furnishings, marble inlaid floors and millions of dollars invested in original works of art. It exceeded my expectations. Also I normally loose weight on cruises shunning the ships artificial fare. This time I over indulged on varied menus of fresh food. I ate enough prosciutto and ice cream to last a decade. The Italian accented cuisine was prepared by Euro-chefs and culinary graduates of the world famous Chaine des Rotisseurs.

We had an awesome grou

Read Cruise Ship And Cruising Information ...

0 comments:

Cruise Ship Dinner Video





Post a Comment