Cruise Ship Blog Reviews Online



Monday, January 21, 2013

Take A Caribbean Cruise

Take A Caribbean Cruise

Of all the great vacations I have been on in my life, none have compared to the Caribbean cruise I got to enjoy with my parents, siblings, husband and children just a few years ago. I'll admit that I wasn't too excited about the idea of going on a Caribbean cruise when my parents first bought all of us tickets for Christmas that year. The idea of being confined on a huge boat for ten days just didn't excite me. I naively expected to be seasick and board for the entire trip and find myself wishing I were anywhere but on that Caribbean cruise.

Fortunately, my preconceptions were totally wrong. While it did take a few hours to get used to the constant motion of the boat, I no one actu

Read Cruise Ship And Cruising Information ...

0 comments:

Cruise Ship Dinner Video





Post a Comment